Friday, July 24, 2015

The Starbucks app

I am in love. In love with a robot that allows me to order my coffee automatically every morning and I don't have to wait in line like a chump. I am of course talking about the Starbuck's app. If you have not been given the gift of the knowledge of how this works (or do not live in Portland, I have heard the beta is only for here), let me bestow you with the best gift I will ever give you.

So, I never believed I was a coffee person. Don't get me wrong, I like coffee, but I was not addicted. Then the app came. I can go in and order the same super long to describe drink everyday without talking with a single person. I like convenience, especially when it means that I do not have to interface with people before 8am.




I like my coffee iced, extra ice, half calf, skinny, venti. See how this can be an issue when ordering? Also, I get a little sense of anxiety when I have to actually rattle off all of the things I want. Also, I do not like my iced coffee until the ice has melted a little (about 10 mins of melt). Now I can order when I drop the kiddo off at daycare and it is the perfect level of melted when I get to my stop near Forest Heights on my way to work. Also, I have noticed that I eat less when I have a coffee in the morning, so maybe my ass will get smaller. Convenient and makes me skinny? Yes, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment